I’m ready! I’m ready!
5 Reasons I Know I’m Ready For The Mission Field
1) When it rained for a week straight, it didn’t phase me. All it made me think of was Albania (where it rains a lot).
2) Before I decide I want something, the object in question must first pass two tests: weight (anything over 50 lbs I don’t even bother with wanting) and size (if it won’t fit in a suitcase, it’s not worth the hassle and is therefore disqualified as a want) because if I can’t take it with me to Albania then, well obviously I can live without it.
3) The occasional low water pressure at my house no longer draws complaints from me because I know there is coming a time (44 days) when I may not even have water when I turn a knob.
4) It seems no matter what I am thinking about, my thoughts always drift to Albania. What things will be like, what I need to take, what the people will be like, etc. And any time I start thinking about Albania (which is all the time) I start to get really, really excited!
And the most obvious reason that shows I’m ready for the mission field is…
Feel free to actually do one…
No seriously, drumroll…
5) I got really, REALLY, REALLY excited when I found out there would be a regular toilet where I will be living and not one of these (which are very common)